The PPC Manager will collaborate with internal employees and external partners to create effective advertising strategies for products and brands. She or he will be responsible for creating and maintaining all digital advertising campaigns and advertising spend both on and off of the Amazon marketplace. A solid understanding of ROI is needed to be successful within this role.
- Manage paid advertising strategies both on Amazon and off Amazon.
- Adhering to budget and continually measuring ROI to find cost efficiencies.
- Manage all PPC, remarketing, banner, and related paid marketing campaigns.
- Set up tracking systems for paid marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data. Present to management and external partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist in creating annual and seasonal digital marketing strategies to drive measurable results across high profit brands.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams to identify key products, competitors,and initiatives to integrate into marketing strategies.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with all common forms of paid digital marketing including PPC, remarketing, banner, Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Must be highly driven and self motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to stay organized while maintaining a schedule with an emphasis on driving projects to completion
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of NetSuite ERP system a plus.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel as well as all other Microsoft Office products
REQUIREMENTS & PREFERENCES
- A background in digital marketing, with 2+ years of PPC experience
- Experience with ecommerce required, Amazon preferred
- Experience with Amazon marketplace advertising (Sponsored Product Ads, Headline Search) and AMS headline ads both management and maintenance required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator preferred
We offer a competitive compensation based on previous experience, skills and qualifications. Please e-mail your bio/resume and summary of qualifications.